Sunday, July 1, 2012

Been up for three hours

Woke up at 5am like I was suppose to be up. I decided while it was quiet I would sew. I made some more 9 patch in a square and pressed them then I went on to sewing rows together. I had four rows of blocks made and needed to ne sewn together to get the over all look going. These are blocks made with 1.5 inch strips sewn together. I have a tub of these cut and then I piece them together when I need some thing to do for 30 minutes. I have four blocks leftover and need to make some more to get the center of this quilt made.


I think some borders and a piano key outside border are i order for this scrapy quilt.
I will make this one close to a twin size for a single bed.



Lots of color going on. Will have to frame this with something fairly neutral to make the center pop. Now I need to get outside and get some bug spraying done. Chris






1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

I recognize some of those fabrics. Seems like I have seen them in projects of mine also. lookin good..