Sunday, January 27, 2013

Really.....

Maybe not maybe yes. I am not sure I want to do this. Overnight my hands hurt so bad I thought I would never pick up a needle again. We are to get freezing rain today and it is about 50 miles to the west right now. The weather radar shows it over us at the moment but the air is so dry it isn't making it to the ground. Maybe a good thing.

I talked about Judi from Green Fairy Quilts blog and how she is using a schedule to keep up with her chores and her business. I have thought about all this and it seems good for her, but my days are so helter skelter I don't think I can comply to a schedule anymore.  
I slept fitfully last night and today it will catch up to me and I am sure I will be down for a nap. I did get all the things purchase yesterday so I don't have to go out for a couple days in case we get all this bad weather they are alarming us with.

The rain can come and if we loose electricity if I have hand work I can sit by a window and sew. Yes I said didn't know if I would do any more of this, but I do have some applique to work on also.

The neighbors are complaining about no sunlight. Well I will make my own with bright colored scraps. Stay warm. Chris

No comments: