Wednesday, February 13, 2013

1436 pieces so far....

You read the title right 1436!!!!!! That is 24 blocks and connecting pieces for this size piece. I have 12 more blocks to do and more connecting pieces before the borders are placed on the quilt top.

This is a lesson in stick-to-it-ness...

Lots of hand work and yet it still isn't done. I sat tonight and looked at my hands for a long time. They look like my Grandmother's hands. Wrinkled and thin. They don't swell like many woman's hands do. I guess it is because I keep them busy.

I am getting itchy to start something else, but I am being good to my goals of trying to finish more things than start this year, but it is only into a month and a half of this year so we ill see. HA HA! Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

You are so amazing! This is a true family heirloom.