Thursday, February 14, 2013

Well is today another day?

Today is a mile stone for me in my own way anyway. To many ways? I reached the ripe old age of 61 years old. The milestone is I have outlived several members of my family and it amazes me as each year goes by that I have reached that age.

Where does time go when you are having fun? Well my life hasn't always been fun. Lots of challenges and heartache.

The first love that didn't work out and you knew he was the one. The trails of raising children and the pain of seeing them hurt is such a hard thing to do. We all have our painful times, but hopefully they are out weighed by the good times.

I am married and a busy life. My Grandchildren are healthy and growing and I have a legacy that I am leaving in them. Hard work isn't easy and sometimes life is like a bowl of cherries and then it becomes pie.

I am not sure if I am any smarter than last year, but I know I am going to try and be a better person this coming year. Not be so judgemental and not be so stagnant in my ways.

Happy Valentines Day to you All. Chris

3 comments:

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

Congrats Chris and I believe you'll have many, many more healthy and productive years.

Hope your day turns out rather special!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Happy Birthday!! And may every year be happier than the one before it!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Happy birthday, Chris!