Thursday, April 20, 2017

28 blocks so far

I kept sewing and thought I had better lay these out to see if I have enough of the two blocks to put together. The camera helped find the wrong blocks. I rearranged several and then took a picture from the other end. 

I found two out of place here. So I need to go back in and make a couple more blocks to make the arrangement come out correct. 

We dodged a bad storm last night. The system split around us and it is suppose to cool off some today. Highs have been in the upper 70's and lower 80's. To warm for this time of the year. Two days because of allergies we ran the A/C. 

Need to run some errands today and then maybe I can start correcting the blocks to finish this out. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

another winning quilt, Chris. I love the saw tooth sashing.