Saturday, January 22, 2011

More snow and still not over the crud

I haven't had a lot to say lately. I still don't feel great. It is snowing some today, about an inch over night. Need to go to the store and do some shopping. No milk and TP. Can't be without that. Plan on some spaghetti for supper. I make a homemade Italian bread and plan on making a couple loaves of it to go along. I should make the spaghetti sauce from scratch today. Staying in so no reason not to. Ground chuck on sale at the store so need to get there for a good buy. I am buying extra for the freezer. $1.99 a pound. For here it is a good price. It is fresh ground and not prepackaged. Not much progress in the sewing room. Maybe after the store. Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I'm sorry the ickiness is still hanging on. We are well here, but desperately need to get groceries. In the words of Scarlet O'Hara, "I will worry about that tomorrow." *wink*