Saturday, February 4, 2017

Almost done

I have about another hour and the machine quilting will be done. got up at 4:30 am and started sewing at about 6 am. Then had to quit because my shoulders were hurting. Sat to long without moving. Stopped to eat something then I will go back. Have to find  a binding fabric. 

I have been prepping for another project. I need to get freezer paper cut now. It is an applique project. 

The other night I went to bed early and decided I would look on You Tube for any videos with Beth Ferrier in them. She is an appliquest. Well I found two with another quilting star, Kay Woods. 

I thought it was funny that I dreamt about fabric and applique all night long after that. You Tube has about everything you can imagine on it. From repairing your washing machine to sewing and quilting. 

Sun is suppose to be out for awhile then clouds and possible rain or snow. That is a maybe since last night it changed. Last night they said we wouldn't get anything. Time will tell. 

I think I am going to get some more sewing done today. I have so many things almost finished. 

The other thing that need to do is cleaning. I have miss placed my container of safety pins for quilting. I set it up so it wouldn't get in my way. Well I put it away to well and now I can't find it. I am not going out to buy more. 

Hope you have a nice weekend. Chris


No comments: