Today I had a goal. Get this done. and I did. Yippee! I used a little pretty print on the back. Figured I have girls so why not. Later on when I make for Great Grandchildren I will have to make some more neutral quilts.
I couldn't decide about the binding so I had this red sitting there. It needed pressing so that task got done and this is what I used.
The back is a little purple flower with green leaves. I figure it wouldn't look good on a guy quilt. I got it at a rummage sale with lots of other quilting fabrics. This was a 6 yard piece, but i thought I have another baby quilt top that needs quilting so it won't go to waste.
Well trying to relax to get ready to go to bed. Sometimes that takes hours. Chris