Monday, February 6, 2017

Between cleaning and cooking and picking up stuff

I forgot to tell you I also did three loads of laundry.
 These are the pieces for the applique that are cut up for the applique pattern. I cut 4 at one time and will now press them onto the back of the fabric. They are freezer paper so they will adhere to the fabric, but pull off easily. I use the glue stick method to turn under the seam allowance.
This is Esther Aliu's pattern she is offering as a BOM. The block that was sent first was the upper right one. That is what all those pieces are for. I wanted to repeat four of them for a center of a quilt for a wall hanging. It is on the blog.
estheraliu.blogspot.com/diamondhill

I made a blueberry pie for supper and have scalloped potatoes and ham in the oven now.
Jeff has been painting ceilings in the bathrooms. He is getting ready to paint the walls and the ceilings needed it. It has been about 6-7 years since we painted anything. More than long enough.

54 degrees today, but it is to cool down again. Chris

No comments: