Thursday, February 2, 2017

I am not so smart

I have some patterns I want to change the size of. They are appliques and I know the percentages for the printer to be changed to. Well I have a scanner on the printer, but can't find how to change the  size of the scanned item.

I don't use it enough to get a handle on this printer. An the manual for the printer is in the form of online. so I can't go through step by step while doing the changes.

I thought it would be as easy as the last one i had. Wrong! I guess I need to really print out the manual. Still not sure I can figure it out. Maybe my daughter-in-law can figure it out.

I can take it to the store and have them to do this, but there is a cost involved, but maybe the only choice I have. I don't have a projector to do it on my own.

Short of buying a new printer and adding it to my system I don't know if I can do it without help.

Smart I am not. I need to read better when I make a purchase. Chris

No comments: