Monday, December 16, 2013

Multi tasking

I got up this morning and thought I would try and get some more handwork done. I thought I had some quiet time to myself and soon after that thought my husband got up. The TV has to be turned on immediately after his feet hit the floor.

I thought I don't want to listen to all the gloom and doom of the World. I got Netflix up on my laptop with my ear phones. I watched 2 episodes of Ally McBeal. All the while the National news is on and hand sewing all at the same time. I watched the weather predictions, hand appliqued, and Ally's antics. Hey I'm Wonder Woman. LOL......

All kidding aside I got another block sewn. I think I have 4 more to make. Maybe someday I will get something done.

I'm finally starting to get back to a routine. I've talked to several who had the flu like I did and they were totally wiped out for days. Please remember when you go out to wash your hands and keep yourself healthy.
Chris

No comments: