Saturday, December 28, 2013

What was I thinking

I worked to sort through some of my old magazines to start getting rid of them only to have three more come back into the house. I get a kick out of looking at the new quilts using a lot of the old patterns, but with new colorways. How many circles triangles and squares and rectangles can we combine to make new quilt patterns?
 
I'm still trying to get stronger after having been so sick and I have not made any progress in the cleaning and sorting of this room. Quilts are within hours of being done and no energy on my part.
 
I have to food shop today to get something for tomorrow since my oven still isn't fixed. I guess cold sandwiches and sides for Christmas. I'm sure they will understand. I did want to make several pies, but that isn't going to happen. No cookies. Grandma isn't always in control.
 
It will be good for the kids to be together and have some fun together. That is what the day is all about. Family. Chris 

No comments: