Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sheer insanity, but I like it

I needed some more star make  blocks. Well thought why not make some 4-patches in-between. I have a picture of a quilt in my head of a piece and appliqued quilt with 4-patches. Yes totally insane. 

The 4-patches are of two fabrics. I need a bazillion of them. If you know what I'm talking about. So as I have pieces cut I can get some of them stitched. I have strips cut that I can cross cut and make more. This will be a long process.  
I got several of these made now. I need to make several more though. Maybe before the weekend is over with I can get these all made. 

Obsessed with stitching at the moment. I think it is the impending cooler weather that has me motivated. This morning is 66 degrees so it is much cooler than the 87 degrees yesterday. 

In the town I live close to they are having a Fall Festival today. Where has the Summer gone? The Locusts are singing and the leaves are starting to turn in some older trees. The spider webs are accumulating everywhere.  Hope you enjoy the cooler weather. Chris

1 comment:

Dottie's Daughter said...

Oh, I like your star block and may just have to duplicate it. What a great way to use up scraps!