Sunday, September 14, 2014

Up

Yes it is one of those days. Nothing really wrong just I'm here and not sure what the day will bring.

We pulled the last of the tomatoes and I have a few of them to can this morning. I will do that after breakfast. We still have beans and peppers in the garden otherwise it is all cleaned up.

 In between other things going on yesterday I got two sides of the baby quilt bound and need to finish the other two sides. I think I will give it to the baby when she is born.

Autumn was here yesterday for about 4 hours, but she didn't feel good. She has a cold and just not herself. She wasn't crying or getting into trouble, but she was not her bubbly self. She comes back on Monday and Tuesday while Mom has appointments.

Need to replace cleaning supplies back under the kitchen sink. My husband decided to lay the good tile from the floor areas he took up under the sink and make a cleanable surface. Why not use them because it wasn't enough to use for a floor someplace else. He used grout like you would in a floor and just glued them down and grouted them. It is really nice. Better than a nasty looking cabinet base.

The sewing room is slowly getting piles to go down with getting a couple quilts done in the last couple days. I still have many more to complete. Have a good Fall day. Chris

No comments: