Saturday, February 28, 2015

On a Roll

Back pieced and it is pin basted. Now the debate is the quilting and the color thread. I think light gray thread to blend in. I wanted to bias grid sewing and my husband said no. He wants the colored part of the quilt to stand out. 

So maybe I will just 1/4 inch outline stitch the colored squares. Lots of starting and stopping, but maybe he is right. Bias threads for a couch quilt have a tendency to break when pulling up a quilt. I guess he he is probably right, but please don't tell him that. LOL

Now I have to clean off the sewing machine table and get the walking foot on to help keep in moving well. That might take a little to get the cleaning done. Has to be done sometime. I also have the second load of laundry in the washer so on a roll. Chris 

No comments: