Thursday, April 21, 2016

Allergies turn to a nasty virus

I can't win for loosing. Still all stopped up and blowing my nose now. The coughing has quit. Maybe bu the Fourth of July I will be better.

I could go to a walk in clinic, but they will tell me to do as I am doing. So I will save my money. I am not running a fever at all.

I wanted to work in my sewing room today and he had to put up a chair rail so that took most of the morning. Haven't felt that good this afternoon. I will and can get back to sorting tomorrow.

We have rain coming. You can smell the rain in the air. The temp has dropped and the wind is blowing. We had over a half an inch over 36 hours. We were three inches behind already this year.

Leftovers for supper which is fine with me. Less dishes and cleanup for me. Chris

2 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I feel so bad for you. Wish I could wave a magic wand and you'd be surprised better. Hugs.

sewyouquilt2 said...

rest when you can to get rid of that crud. it is hard to get rid of these viruses going around now. we have rain too but then supposed to be gorgeous for weekend. I dont believe em LOL