Monday, April 4, 2016

I need a keeper.

I really need someone today to follow behind me and keep track of what I am doing.
I went thrift shopping and found the girls some more clothing to play in. But I drove all the way to the place and remembered I didn't have a lot of cash on me.

I stayed and got a few things for them.

Then this afternoon I wanted to access my bank account online. You know you have to have a password. I changed it last week it was time and wrote it down in a little notebook I keep for changes. I put it up before the kids came on Saturday and now I can't find it.

It took me awhile, but I finally was able access it. I had to jump through hoops to do it. I need to find my notebook. I think it is in some of the mess with the move. Yikes I will never find it.

I have done other things today, but no moving of my mess. I don't care for most of what is on TV on Monday nights or I can access it tomorrow so I guess tonight will be the night to get a chunk of it moved. If I don't work at it it will never get done in time.

No pictures because who wants to see my mess. I don't want to see it so why would anyone else. LOL

Cooked beef tips so plan on making beef and noodles for supper. All I have to do is cook the noodles and a side salad and that is done then. Chris

No comments: