Sunday, April 24, 2016

One leads to another

One leads to another. Then another. It was suppose to be a leader and enders project. Well the fun was I just got to sew. But I didn't get anything else put back in the sewing room. About the time I carried a pile in to sort my Grandchildren showed up. I fixed a hook and eye on the prom dress that my Granddaughter is wearing next weekend. 

So today I got up and as I said one leads to another. I just kept sewing. I have 17 blocks made so far. I have a drawing of what I want this to look like when another block is added to the mix. Maybe tomorrow after I get some more moving done I can do some cutting to make the other block so you can see where this is going.

Today is suppose to be 80 degrees out. The sun is out and the sky is beautiful enjoy your day. Chris  

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

a little here, a little there and before you know it, it's added up to just what you need. Living in AZ we get those 80 - 90 degrees a lot and I must say I love it! Enjoy your sunshine and warmth.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

I love just sitting to sew SOMETHING! I did none for two whole days and I need to go sew. ;)

I'll be checking back to see what that other block is. I'm curious. You know how it is!