Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Working on my mess

Slowly putting things back into the room. I am sure things will be changed again, but it is start.

I think I have to do a little more consolidating. I have several things I do not know why I ever kept them, but they are in the pile to go to the garbage. Some other things I have consolidated into tubs so they are all together. 

Only part of the closet has been filled. I have more tubs to go in there, but took a break to eat lunch and post this. I really need to consider my plan for the closet. It isn't working as good as I thought it would. So plan B needs to be formed and work on it that way. 

I said something about adding another block to my 16-patches. I have it drawn out on paper, but not cut or constructed. Hopefully I can get to that tonight. Chris

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

I need to take all my stuff out of my room and start over too. such a huge task. I really need to find things and get a better handle on it.
yours is looking great and love those little crazy crumb blocks. so so fun!