Thursday, September 22, 2011

No pictures today

As you read this you will understand. Have you ever had one of those days? Nothing seems to go right even though your intentions were to get a lot done.
First thing out of bed I make a pot of coffee in the morning. I took the old filter and grounds to the garbage in the basket that is from the coffeepot and I dropped it. Upside down on the carpet. Wet grounds fell all over a piece of carpet I have in the kitchen. I thought boy oh boy. So I had to leave it and will have to clean it up today with the vacuum. If you do it wet they can mold in the cleaner and that isn't good.
Went to town to help my mom with something and she didn't understand what I was trying to say and we were at odds over the situation, but got it resolved. Frustrating.
To top the day off I went in to get ready for bed and took my clothing off and realized I had put my underwear on inside out in the morning. LOL I wore them that way all day. So see why I didn't do pictures. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Don't you just sometimes feel like it would've been better to just crawl back in bed and restart the day later?! Hopefully, you have a better day today.