Friday, September 16, 2011

We went from A/C to Furnace

This was awhile ago but not more than 7 months. I don't want all this to come visit us again very soon.



It looks cold and gray. We had a lot of snow last Winter and I am afraid we will be in for the same this year.


Ten days ago we had 90*F temps and the A/C was running like crazy. The last two mornings the furnace has run to take the chill off. We had Frost on Thursday morning. Seems early, but you get what you get with Mother Nature. The soup kettle is out and the oven has been used. Time to think about what will be warm and good for meals again instead of all the salads and light eating we have been doing.

Fresh tomatoes are done and the reality is coming Fall is in the air and we have to great it with the knowledge that Winter is to follow. Hope it is nice where you are. Chris




1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I turned on my boiler this morning too to make sure it was running OK. It is original with the house, 58 years old. I think I'll bake some cookies tonight.