Tuesday, January 17, 2012

20 blocks made

Lots of cutting and stitching, but they are coming together. I am using scraps and getting a lot used up.

I now have 20 blocks sewn and getting ready to make some more. I am at a point I need to do some more scrap cutting so I have variety in the pieces I am sewing.



20 minutes here and there will get quite a few seams sewn. I think one day I spent three hours but most of that was cutting and pressing scraps to cut. I am getting anxious to get this one done and then I think I will start a 9 patch that turns into a star pattern. Yes it will be scraps again. I lay awake at night and think about what the next one will be.

I have been doing some research online for some other projects I want to do and it has taken some of the quilt dreaming away from my normal waking hours in the night. I haven't slept all the way through a night in over 35 years. I am an early riser and go to bed early. If I email you after 11 pm it is because I am awake looking at the computer. I was awake at 4:15am this morning but was emailing Wanda at 11 pm last night. Crazy life I lead.

Waiting for my Tuesday night TV now and then I will be off to bed. Have to watch NCIS and NCIS LA.

Need to put an extra quilt on the bed tonight. It is suppose to be only 6*F tonight. Chris





No comments: