Monday, January 23, 2012

I am not sure

Not sure if I like the stars over the square in a square. Both the same size both the same amount of pieces. My hand is sore from cutting all day and I feel like I have spent enough time in the sewing chair today. I did take time out to do 5 loads of laundry, cook lunch and dinner and do a load of dishes. I think tomorrow the vacuum needs to come out. The slivers of fabric and the threads are everywhere.


Here are some of the 9 patches. I need to cut more of the background fabrics and the HST for the star parts. I thought I could cut them to match the fabric in the 9 patches and have the difference in the textures that way.


These are 1 1/4 inch squares that make the 9 patches. I have large hands and trying to get them lined up isn't an easy task. My hands feel swollen tonight so I quit and will get back at it in the morning. A few here and a few there maybe someday they will make a quilt. LOL Chris





No comments: