Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Mother the enabler

My Mother kills me. She won't go anywhere for days and she showed up here yesterday and brought me a handful of scraps. She told me she had a lot more and I should come and get them. She knows how I fuss over her throwing scraps away. She loves the looks of the scrappy quilts and she has made many herself, but she also knows that her likelihood finishing then is growing thin. Her hands are hurting and she can't make them work as she use to. The other thing was she was on a medicine that made her loose focus. Now she is off of it so I am not going to take everything away. She maybe will start over on something this Winter.

The news this morning has so many 4 letter words in it. I am just really offended with it.
S-N-O-W! We haven't had much and it all melted by noon that day. The other day they said we were 9 inches behind on snow fall. Well we are to get blowing and 2-5 inches of snow. Isn't that a slap in the face. I am running to the store and getting a couple things today. We need milk for sure. I want to get stuff to make a pot of veggie soup. Maybe I should go by my Mom's and get the rest of the scraps. I will not get all of it used up before I die at this rate. LOL Chris


No comments: