Saturday, January 25, 2014

I have News !

Remember a couple months ago we were excited because we have this little girl in our lives. She has lifted our spirits and made such an impact on our lives. 

I found out yesterday she is going to have a sister or brother. My son called and they are pregnant. It will be a fall baby. I was so shocked. 

This old Grandma is not sure she is ready for two in diapers. I guess I will only have them once in a while and I can spoil and send them home. 

I didn't sleep a lot last night thinking I need to get some quilts done. Two babies and all the laundry. I started looking at what is started and what I need to start pulling all this together. 

My mind is on overload so I need to get started. Chris

1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! What a precious angel and how exciting to have another baby expected! There is nothing better than cuddling with a newborn. Oh my - and what a motivator to get sewing!! :)