Sunday, January 19, 2014

Not horribly busy

Another one was started last night. Didn't get real far on it and worked slowly on it today. We went into my Mother's for a bit and went grocery shopping. I used colors that are found in the prints to make the somewhat coordinated look.

This is a close up of the shape that takes so long to stitch around. Not sure I like it that well, but it is starting to come together. I think the center circles will make all the differences in the final look.

This is out my kitchen window to the west. The pile at the end of the drive is almost four foot high. When you hand shovel and have to lift it that far you feel the muscles rebelling. I think that is why I am slow today. 

Need to get supper started. 
Stay warm. Talking about the deep freeze again. Chris

No comments: