Saturday, January 17, 2015

Crazy me

Mind you I have been sick for almost 3 weeks. So today I tore apart two bedrooms to swap the furniture in each. I do a little and then I sit, but what should have taken a couple hours has taken all day, but a lot of dust and things have been pitch in the process.

One room is done and the other one is in the process of getting there. I have a box of toys that need going through to pitch some not appropriate anymore. Like kids meal toys from the fast food places.

It is cloudy out and looks like some rain coming. I will be glad to get this last room done. Wells guess what I placed things in my sewing room to be put back or move out of the way so now it needs a major overhaul again. Never enough storage space. Sounds like I need to get rid of some stuff.

This is the closest I will get to Spring cleaning I guess. I guess it doesn't matter if it is Spring or not it is getting cleaned. Chris

No comments: