Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Awful to get old

Remember I told you we moved the living room around. Well my chair now sits on a different side of the room and we did not move the TV center. Well here is where the age thing comes in. I'm looking a different direction to watch TV now. Instead of looking left now right.

I now have a stiff neck looking right. Hey it is stiff and aches. Awful to get to that age that a simple move can cause such a problem.

Cold night ahead then rain tomorrow. Must be a sewing day coming up. Did some last minute outside work today with cleaning up the last of the leaves. Hopefully they blow on through after today. Chris

1 comment:

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

Funny!!! Hubby and I also moved our bedroom a while ago and it meant changing sides of the bed as well. Took me forever to get used to it!!