Saturday, November 9, 2013

Up early

What are my thoughts today? Well is it to early to think? I woke up with a leg cramp. Not a good way to be awake.

The cleaning is going to be put on hold today and I am going to do some prep work. I have sat several evenings without any hand work. Time is wasting.

Several of the quilts I have started and not finished all involve handwork. Whether it is to finish an applique border or just hand piece a few blocks. I guess I get bored to easy.

I really need to get more organized. Normally I have things a little bit more under control. Even my meals for the main dinner meal haven't been planned well either. Going to eat better today and be more focused.

Hope you have a productive day. Chris

2 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I share your obsession or preparation of having hand sewing available always. As soon as I sit down on my couch I am sewing something! Happy Saturday.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Doing the prep work is a good idea. I like to keep busy too.