Saturday, February 20, 2016

Finished.... The last sashing trips sewn on this afternoon. This is the first finished top for this year. I have two more almost finished.

Went and picked up a pizza for dinner and I decided I would measure this top. 74 X 88 inches. It is bigger than what I thought it was, but I am sure someone will use it and feel warm under it. This will be put in the piles for the Grandkids when they get out on their own. With 4 grandsons I am sure someone will like it. 

Nothing I want to watch on TV tonight so I maybe will work on some of the cutting for the other two in progress. Both require some pieces cut to get them to a finished state. I am not sure if I will get that far though. 

I have had a back ache for days and it just doesn't go away. I had lost weight when my Mom was sick and I know I have put it back on. So trying to eat a little better the last few days and see if I can turn this around. 

Hope you have a good evening. Not sure where my evening is going to take me. Maybe I should unload the dishwasher. Bye. Chris 

No comments: