Saturday, January 14, 2017

OMGosh.......

I have been reading blogs of quilters for about 7 years. I think there are still a few I read every day or at least every time they post. I have made a decision.

I am not dedicated enough to accomplish what they do. Not every one is a quilt teacher or in the business to make a living. I am not, but they keep cranking out the quilts.

I have a small house and I have limited ways of getting rid of them. My kids and grandkids have no place to store them.

I think I have been pretty hard on myself with the goals to complete things. I think after this last Fall and being sick I need to work on myself.

I plan on working on what is here, but I think I need to not keep a to-do list that maybe will get started, but never finished.

I think I have a plan and I think I am going to stick to it. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Chris, it's not a race to see who puts out the most quilts. I agree, I've followed some blogs that made me feel like I was quite the slacker but then realize, I quilt for my pleasure and if it's not fun, I will quit quilting. I have my charity group that keeps me pretty busy and there are times I want to throw up my hands and say no more, but I when that happens, I just cut back a bit and limit what I'm doing...