Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year on and all

This was Christmas Eve. She went in to take a nap with Daddy and had a sippy cup. She got it to leak and put apple juice all over her bangs. She was Two in Oct. 

The 3 1/2 year old took pictures with my camera and got this one of me. Not to bad for a 3 1/2 year old centering and taking pictures. Maybe a camera will be in her future. 

Last night well afternoon I decided to go in a stitch something. I had the Lozenges quilt top in the works and several were cut and some needed pressing so I got to use my new iron. I worked at it for about an hour and then ran out of a bobbin. Plus supper needed starting. 

Here are a few of the blocks. 2.5 X 5.5 inch blocks with 1.5 inch corners squares sewn at an angle and trim the back side off. Simple, but you can use up a lot of scraps. 

Here are several rows sewn together. It is colorful. I chose many black corner prints to make more variety to the top. 

Here are some of the intersections. Once in a while a couple of the same print meet up, It is going to be a utility quilt so I don't go crazy over it. 

Each day is a little better, but I am struggling with getting strength back in my legs. To cold to walk outside and 5 miles to the mall to walk in a controlled area. They don't like "Mall Walkers" They say they detract from the shoppers experience in the Mall. 

I hope everyone has a great and prosperous New Year. Chris

No comments: