Thursday, October 15, 2015

Challenge because I have to

This is my challenge. I have to get this in working order. Yes It really isn't a challenge I have to get it in working order. The rest of the house is going to be torn up. You heard me right.

This is the extra bedroom and the bed needs to be found quickly. On November 3rd and 4th we are getting new carpet and this extra bedroom needs completely cleaned out. I have to get this mess straightened up and not using two rooms to just pile it up. 

The sewing room is going to get worked on over the Winter. But in the mean time I have to get it incorporated into one room. There are something on this bed that just need to be given away. I have blue place mats and I don't use blue. My neighbor does so they will go to her. 

This is going to be a goal I can not overlook. We are getting the master bedroom and the living room done on the 3rd and the 4th the hallway and two smaller bedrooms will be done. This carpet  that is in here is just junk. It is worn out. 


I like the idea of new, but don't like all the work. Then new carpet means paint. Yes every room needs painting. Torn up again. I will be glad when this is all done.

I think with a two week window I can maybe get this a little bit more workable. I have picked up the crud the two little girls have had and I am starting to mend, but I would like a couple days to just do nothing. Well today maybe is the day. Not two weeks though or even a couple days. Chris

No comments: