Wednesday, October 28, 2015

No sewing No pictures

Today was my errand day and I did what I had to and just did somethings that really don't account for much here.

I think I am finally starting to turn the corner on this crud I had for about 2 1/2 weeks.  We have a Doctor's appointment for my husband tomorrow. He needs his annual checkup to get meds. We had been going in January and February and the roads were always bad. So we moved it to better weather.

The weathermen are talking about snow flakes tomorrow. 43 degrees right now with a windchill of 36 degrees. Not ready for this kind of weather.

Just a few more days and the carpet comes to be installed and we have a lot of moving of stuff to get it done. Over the weekend we are going to move the curio cabinet and a book case that is full of cookbooks. Then the next day I have a huge book shelf that has to be moved. It is full of quilting magazines and books. It is on rollers, but if it isn't emptied it won't roll back over the new carpet to go back in the room.

Well I need to start with lists so we can get everything moved in order. Chris ps. I plan on a sewing machine being out where I can get to it will the carpet is being laid. Chris

No comments: