Friday, March 10, 2017

I just wish

I did some sewing on the star blocks this morning early. I did 4 loads of laundry collected trash. I emptied three baskets just in the sewing room. I cooked supper. I loaded the dishwasher and ran it then reloaded it and scrubbed the top of the stove. I want to sew more, but I ache so badly.

The weather is suppose to change again and the body is telling me to slow down. I wanted something to do without cutting strips.

I was looking for a container of 1.5 inch strips and I found it. So string blocks got started. I have a pattern that takes 60 8.5 inch blocks. I got 4 done while killing time to cook supper. I want to go back in and sew, but not sure my back will take it.

Oh the other thing I did was get a 1000 pc. puzzle out for my husband to do. I helped turn pieces and do some sorting. I do the borders and he does the fill in work. He has it 2/3rds done already.

I read a blog tonight that I was shocked in what the person said. It was the owner of the blog. This person was correcting grammer of a comment sent  by someone to her blog. I read blogs everyday and I write posts and sometimes I know I don't spell correctly. I try and double check.

This blog owner lost followers because of her outspoken rant about it. I hate to say it but this is the same blog owner that told me I was judgemental. I try and overlook this kind of crap. We are all human and we don't know what is going on in the other person's life.

As this year is unfolding there is a lot of stress and tension in the World and here at home. I try and loose myself in the blogging World and then hear all this stressful posting it upsets me. If I quit reading blogs then I don't stay connected with the quilt blogging scene.

Well sitting with my best friend the heating pad on my back. Chris




No comments: