Thursday, March 9, 2017

Slow down Chris

Yes I make mistakes. I will be the first to admit I am not perfect by any means. I flipped this one in ironing and I just cut off the triangle on the back. Pressed it and thought ok lets sew. Well I didn't flip it the right way. 

So after the screw up I slowed down. I only got 4 completed and two in the works. I am cutting and also marking my triangles in the process. I have no deadline so I guess slowing down isn't a crime.

We are to get snow over the weekend. Don't want to go back to that weather, but I can change it. Chris

1 comment:

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

Had to giggle at you mistake. Karin and I were quilting yesterday and we screwed up so badly and just discussed how people may believe we're just beginners! At least we notice our mistakes!