Sunday, March 26, 2017

Rut Row

Well I thought I was smart. Now I know I am no smarter than Scooby Do!
See the top left block. Well I thought this was right. I finally read the instructions and found out it was suppose to be a 9-patch instead of 4-patch. So I had to add to the blocks to make them. Also I need a light and dark configuration. So 110 of each type of block. I have quite a few already corrected. At least no ripping out had to happen.

I had the right size of squares to sew together, but the total size of the block was wrong.

It has rained 2 1/10th inches in the last 24 hours. I think we might get a little more before it is overwith.

The grass is getting green already. The sun come out and we will be mowing real fast.

Have a good weekend. Need to cut some more. Chris

1 comment:

Podunk Pretties said...

Great save! I once read the real measure of quilter isn't by how perfect the quilt, but by how well she hides the mistakes.