Thursday, October 16, 2014

Counting

While I was cleaning I got these all together and also I made a few. The 9-patches are 96 in the pile and the 4-patches are 80. What am I going to do with them all? Who knows.

I think I'm going to set the 9-patches on point with a dark brown print. The 4-patches I have something in mind, but not sure how it will go. Maybe need fabric for this adventure. I think a two colored block between. Will have to keep this in mind. I have been watching Netflix so need something to keep me busy while doing that.

Been dreary here for a couple days and I need to get out of the house today. I have a flower pot that needs emptying and also maybe a little thrift store therapy might be in order.

Need to figure out meals and also some laundry. A housewife's work is never done. Maybe should run the vac in some of the other rooms. Well I'm sewing now so w will see what happens. Chris

No comments: