Thursday, October 9, 2014

Well here they are laid out

I got them laid out on the deck of the bed to see if they were balanced with the colors. I think I  have a pretty good placement of the colors. This will be couch sized.  

4-patch in a Courthouse step block went together pretty fast. I had the 4-patches made ahead. 

Grandpa and his girls. You know I don't think there are any pictures of me holding the girls. something is wrong with that. 

This is Katelyn  today. She found her thumb and is sleeping about 3 hours at a time. The pacifier didn't work for her. She is getting better color each day. No jaundice which is good. She has scratched her face so usually they had her hands covered and she couldn't find her thumb. Hopefully she gets use to this big bad World. Chris 

1 comment:

Julierose said...

Oh Katelyn is just so sweet--three hours sleep isn't too bad. Love those courthouse blocks...nice quilt hugs, Julierose