Wednesday, April 15, 2015

One more trip for the day

I call my Mother every afternoon to see how her day went. Well it didn't go well. She got up from a nap had been in the bathroom walked to a chair in her bedroom and bent over to tie her shoes and stood up rapidly and got dizzy and fell against the foot board of the bed.

So I took a walker into her that has a seat on it and informed her she had better use it. She has been so independent for so long and now she needs assistance. Also to slow down a little and think about what she is doing.

To make matters worse my neighbor fell and she now had pneumonia. She has a trach and she is a mess. So I am not going to answer my phone for a few days. Not really but I would like to try it.

When the messes start they come in clusters. Be careful. Chris

No comments: