Sunday, August 3, 2014

I did accomplish something this morning

 I took this shot out on the deck in the full sunlight. They are just laying there and I wanted to see from a distance how many more colors I need to look for to make some different combinations.
I think I finished about 5 more this morning and have a couple more in the construction process. This will no sashing so it will be all courthouse steps to finish the top to the outer edges. There are 15 blocks there so thinking on 30 and see how large that is. Want it to be couch sized. May have to be 42 to be long enough. They are 9.5 inch blocks when finished. 

The sun is out, but possible thunderstorms after lunch. Nothing on TV so I will be sewing since I don't have a computerized machine and I can watch Netflix or put  DVD in  and watch it. 

Laundry is going and more to do. Enjoy what is left of the weekend. Chris 

1 comment:

Julierose said...

Lovely courthouse steps colorways...this will be lovely. Hugs, Julierose