Friday, August 8, 2014

What should I do today? That is the Question.

Today maybe will be the day. I put away a huge mess of all the scraps to make the Courthouse step blocks. The tables are cleaner and I feel like I can breath a little in there. 

I really would like to get this one done. I think it would make a good gift for Christmas. I need to have a finish for my own satisfaction. 

Got the word on my part of the menu for the baby shower next week. I need to make potato salad and also coleslaw.  As it stands now there are about 20 coming so far. This is a new wave method of baby showers. The guys are invited also and they are to bring a bag of diapers. 

This event is being coordinated from almost 100 miles away and it should be interesting how it all comes together. Hope you have a great day. Chris

No comments: