Sunday, June 14, 2015

Body is here but mind is elsewhere

Today I just feel disjointed. I know stress is getting to me and I need to cope better. I think a nap is in order. I didn't sleep real good last night. We had storms overnight and it kept waking me up.

Tonight is suppose to be the same thing. We got 1.5 inches yesterday and overnight again. That is 3 inches in 72 hours and heavy rain predicted for the overnight hours.

I made a dinner up for my Mom. I made mini meatloaf and got a potato ready to be baked. she will have a hot meal and not have to prepare it. She hates to cook anymore.

My posts will be few and far between at times because I will be doing so many other things in the next few days.

I am going to try and get some more sewing done yet today and see if I can get closer to getting the top finished at least. I really need the escape from my mind and worries. Maybe I could relax a little.

You know life isn't for ever, but it hits you in the face at times and you have to sit up and pay attention. Chris  

No comments: