Sunday, June 28, 2015

Phew what a relief

Yes a relief. Today will be a lot better for me. Last night I found out the wedding sewing has become less. She found a dress she liked and it will need a little alteration, but I don't have to make that dress. I don't know what I will do with 7 yards of Peach skin fabric though. I still have to make the little girls dresses, but that will be fun.

With all that is going on it really is a relief. Now I can concentrate on the things I don't get sone with everything that is going on.

My neighbor brought me to lap quilted she bought Minkie  and fleece to be made. I got one done yesterday and maybe I can get the other one done sometime today.

I am meeting my granddaughter at my Mom's and we are going to clean. Mom doesn't get her house dirty it is just dust. I cleaned bathrooms the other day and now we need to run the vac and dust furniture and scrub kitchen floor.

My husband took the screens ruined in the storm and re-screened them and got them put back in place. The hail ripped the screens in the storm the other day.

Well need to get a couple things done here before I go and clean. Chris

No comments: