Monday, June 1, 2015

Long day sitting yesterday

My neighbor brought over two new dolls for the granddaughters. She bought them several years ago thinking she was going to be a grandma. Well it never happened. 

She had bought ll kinds of doll clothes for the two dolls also. Autumn and Kate will play with these dolls when they are here. 

She also had some fabric that she had bought. She has a 10 year old son and I think she was going to make some valances for his room. So I was gifted it also. We do a lot of extra stuff for them. Mostly Jeff loans tools to them when they need repairs or yard tools. So she thought she would give it to us. Thank you Paula.


Long day sitting yesterday.I went to Rockford to get my Aunt from the airport. We went to lunch and dove home. By the time I got home last night I was wore out from just sitting and waiting.We didn't wait long, but I could have been doing a lot more at home. 

She will be here two weeks and and it will keep Mom occupied for awhile. Mom is having some more troubles and we will have to tackle them as they come. 

Hopefully you have a good day. Chris

No comments: