Monday, July 14, 2014

Met my goals

I got off my dead but today and met my goals. I rode my exercise bike twice, cooked dinner, went grocery shopping, picked up a lot of things, folded clothes, and sewed for 1.5 hours of sewing. Also I cut up 6 men's shirts, but I didn't repair the pants yet. 

This is a picture of the 4-patches that are 2.5 inches unfinished. There are 73 of them. I trimmed all the logs I sewed together and then made them into segments. I then pieced the two segments together. They are pressed and ready to be made into another block segment. 
I have another stack to un-stitch and re-sew them and trim to correct size. So maybe at least another 50 of them to go. Not sure where this will take me, but it is all the scraps from a gallon zippered bag that I bought for $3 marked 50% off so for $1.50. Not sure what I was going to do with them, but they turned out to work up well. One man's junk is another man's treasures. Chris   

1 comment:

Jill said...

You go girl! It is a wonderful feeling when one accomplishes so much.