Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I'm going to do it.

I know, I know I keep saying I'm going to do it. Well today I have to my son's future MIL is coming and she hasn't ever been here.  She is a quilter and I'm sure her sewing area is a lot cleaner than mine.

So that means an all out effort has to be made. I'm running out of time. She will be here Friday. The reason is the baby's gender is suppose to be revealed. If the child cooperates. The older two never did. So why would this one. LOL

I look at the pictures they take with those test and don't see anything anyway. I never had the chance to find out what the gender was when I was pregnant. They need to know today.

Well I'm sitting here and I should be getting ready for this day of cleaning sorting and getting ready for company. Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris, I finished my quilt top today but I need to clean house too. I have an old friend ( from first grade) coming tomorrow night. So looking forward to seeing her.
Tomorrow will be better , nighty night ,
Barb