Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I'm here

I posted 4 times yesterday. Don't have much to say today.

The weather is on it's way again. Just rain. I think we are going to my Stepson's for Father's day. He lives in Rockford, Illinois which is about 45 miles from here.

The rest of the week until Friday is my time I think. Well maybe not. I have a little one coming Friday and My Mom has an eye appointment. So I guess Friday will be a busy day.

The Month of June is almost half over with. Where do the days go? Seems like we are getting things done, but not the things I want to be doing.

With this little girl baby coming in September I need to get going on some things for her. Plus Autumn needs some ruffle butt diaper covers made and Grandma just isn't getting things done.  She has some cute little dresses, but no bloomers to go with them. Thought I would make a couple white ones so they can be used.

I had a son so no little girl for me to sew for until my oldest granddaughter and she was a tomboy. So she wore dresses to special occasions, but ran barefoot while wearing them. I honestly think Autumn will be the same way. I think the tomboys make great mother's when they grow up.

Well have a great sewing day. Chris  

No comments: