Monday, June 2, 2014

Today

Well today is here. What am I going to do? Not sure. should do something even if it is wrong. Should I clean the main part of the house or should I clean in the sewing room.  I would rather sew.

The weather isn't going to be good after noon today so if I need to get outside I had better do it this morning. It rains every other day around here or off and on every day. I plan on mowing between rains, but sometimes it is hurry up before it rains again.

I would love to knock a wall out and make two rooms into one. Which we have talked about. But it isn't in the cards for right now because of the replacement of flooring. Not even sure of what kind of flooring to get. Wheeled office chairs are hard on carpet. Laminate scratches, and ceramic isn't in the cards for me. Thought about a vinyl tile that looks like hardwood. Easy clean up.

Dreaming doesn't solve the problem for now. I guess I have to much junk. Do you know that feeling? The facts are I need a couple days to myself no interruptions, but that doesn't happen.

Going to go turn on the radio and see how far I get. I'm moving a table out and start sorting today. At some point would like to see the floor in there today. No time like the present. Chris  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here I am:)

Teresa Rawson said...

I know the feeling...MOUNTAINS of stuff to do and don't know where to start. I love your scrappy star project, BTW. REALLY outstanding and interesting to the eye.