Monday, January 11, 2016

Have to regroup

Total chaos is happening. I get bored with one things so several are going on. BUT.... This is unreal. I have to unclutter today. There are like 4 projects going here at one time. After I get my dessert for the day out of the oven I will go in and start the clean up. I had a melt down yesterday because my tension was off in the machine. I finally got it corrected.

This is a quilt I made several years ago and it is my favorite by far. It is a scrappy and yet older looking quilt, but is only 4 years old. I think in the future I need to make a couple more of these. I even have a top finished ready to quilt in this pattern. I maybe have more blocks started also. 

I find something I like and I do make multiples of them. I have a quilt on my husband's bed and I have made it for my son's bed. It is a pleasing design. Some just strike you as comfortable. 

Today it is 11 degrees out and flurries. Suppose to get to 23 degrees out. The contractor was going to start today, but a little cold to be handling things outside. Suppose to be warmer later in the week. Oh WOW I just looked and it is 13 degrees out. LOL. Chris 

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope that heat wave is coming here. We are still at 7 degrees at 10:30. Our quilting will keep us warm though.